Re: Rita traffic

From: Michael Clark (mclark@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 18:31:52 EDT

Yep, Jon knows me pretty well! I've got the guns loaded up and just
waiting for the first looters to make the mistake of coming around
here. Texans don't put up with that lootin' crap! We had some minor
incidents in the local supermarkets yesterday involving some evacuees
from the freeway and the shoplifters were literally thrown out on
their a$$ by the store owner in a not too gentle manner with threats
to kill them if they came back.

Winds are now picking up so I'm sure my satelite connection will go
down in a few hours and who knows when the power will come back once
it's knocked out. In the meantim I posted a few more pics. Got all
the cars in the safest place given all the trees and the wind
direction and as long as there are no spawned tornados everything
should be fine.

http://photos.mikeclark.net/thumbnails.php?album=8

--
--Mike