RE: '99 Dak top speed?

From: Joseph A. Orsini (Joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 12:37:28 EDT

Granted those were more aerodynamic but my Dak claims 230 horse on the 318
only 20 HP shy of those cars. This has me tempted to try this some summer,
a little vacation to the flats. Currently the Dodge really does not fill a
niche in my line up and top speed mule could be it. The handful of times I
have run it up to 115 the engine did feel like it had pull left so I know
there is some more to go. With a cover or cab on the back and a small (IE
not spindles) drop kit she should be little more aero friendly. Just
because I would really like to know! Are there drag coefficient umbers on
these trucks out there anywhere?

-Joe

. Corvettes, Camaros and Firebirds of the