Re: RE: 1991 Dakota 4-banger won't start

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 10:09:26 EST

Rick Barnes wrote:
> How is the distributor cap and rotor, is the coil getting power, are there
> any blown fuses, etc.?
> For it to just stop running something just happened...

Cap and rotor are good, I personally didnt check the coil, but they said
they did and there was no power... I checked the fuses and they were good.

I'm not familar with the 4 cyl engines so I'm a little unsure as to how
to trouble shoot them, beyond what I already know.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine