Re: RE: NOW: thermostat WAS: Cap & rotor with brass terminal

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 04:03:55 EST

My 98 doesn't have much heat too, and it's not fun since my 05 is in the
body shop agian. :( Checked the usual vaccum tube culprit, t-stat is
ok, I'm just forcing myself to live with it. The only thing that helps
a little is my remote start.... giving it a good 20 minute warm-up puts
some heat in the cab, enough to get to where im going. Because as I go
down the road, it cools down.

..which leads to another question, Last few times I've had the blower
on high, i've had leaves comming out of the vents. Is there a way to
put a screen over the air inlet?? And, where is the air inlet on the
gen3's anyway???

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 SLT
98 3.9 Sport