Re: RE: NOW: thermostat WAS: Cap & rotor with brass terminal

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 12:10:11 EST

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Gary Hedlin wrote:

> My 98 doesn't have much heat too, and it's not fun since my 05 is in the
> body shop agian. :( Checked the usual vaccum tube culprit, t-stat is
> ok, I'm just forcing myself to live with it.

you sure the thermostat is good? if it cools off going down the road that
would be iten #1 on my list by a WIDE margin.

you could always try some sort of a winterfront as a band-aide on the
problem, just block off a portion of your radiator with some cardboard.
might back driving your cold truck significantly more enjoyable, just make
sure you don't overheat it.

--
MikeM