Re: 2006 DML Calendar

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 18:48:25 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> So anyway, I guess the short version is, yeah I'm certainly
> willing to do a calendar this year. Due to my general lack of time,
> if somebody else wanted to basically take the reins on this one, that
> would probably work out the best for me, but I'll do whatever it takes
> to get 'er done. At the very least, I can take care of the voting
> and actually setting up the calendar on Cafepress.

Sorry to hear you've had problems Jon! Did you have backups of your
hard drives??? Please tell me that you did - I will not be able to look
up to you as the Geek God anymore if you didn't have backups...

I'll sift through the DML photos of this past BBQ and select one and get
back with ya!

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine