Re: maskalans tires

From: Daniel L. Burrows (havenx@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 00:26:11 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:

> Michael Maskalans wrote:
> c anyway =)
>

>> (the ProComp A/Ts I just put on my F250 rub at full lock, I found in
>> the crowded parking lots today... and still suck in the snow. damn 4x2)
>>

> How do yo ulike the procomp AT's otherwise? Most any 4x1 is going to
> suck in the snow, but I have been eyeballing procomps to replace the
> BFG's when they are done since those bastages are discontinuing my size....

Fluent makes a warrior series of tire that will blow your mind. I ran a
set of these a few years back and I had trouble breaking them loose in
snow-no joke. I was REALLY freaked out.... It's just something about the
tred design that is awesome... And even more surprising, the damn things
did well in SAND, of all things, as well. I got my at Auto Tire in St.
Louis MO.