CALLING ALL DML'ERS! Westbound and down!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 21:37:16 EST

Ok folks! Holidays are over, we're all recovered from eating too much
stuffing and taters... time to look forward to the summer of 2006 and
its JulyDenver Adventure!

Your DML Shenanigans Planning Team has been hard at work getting things
ready for the 2006 National Meet in Denver. Very shortly we are going
to start asking for the deposits on the campground sites and the group area.

I also want to start plans for a westbound Caravan if possible. Now I
know not everyone will be traveling at the same time, but it would be
nice to have as many people traveling together as possible - if only for
a safety factor. If someone breaks down or has trouble, they aren't out
there alone.

I have requested July 13th to the 31st, off of work. If my plans are on
target, I should be able to leave Wisconsin on the 13th. I can
rendezvous with others in the area at whatever point we want. Chicago
seems to be a logical "hub".

Josh? Barry? Walt and Ingrid? Rich Werning? Everyone else heading from
the east to the west! Lets plan!

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine