Re: Dakota Hill (National DML Meet)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 18:25:23 EST

On Tue, January 24, 2006 6:01 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Something like the Lariat Trail maybe? http://tinyurl.com/7b4qb

One thing to think about is traffic. Looks like that's pretty close to
Denver, which means it probably gets pretty heavily used as a test track by
anyone in the city who just completed any modifications to their car or bike.
And probably heavily patroled as a result.

I know the canyon roads that take off from SLC get that a lot. The standard
test for speed was how fast you could climb Parley's Canyon. It's not twisty,
but it's a heck of a climb.

> It looks more like the aftermath of an explosion
> in a yarn factory than a road map. ;-)

LOL!!!