RE: Ball joint replacement, anyone do it themselves?

From: Alberto Aguirre Jr (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 16:29:27 EST

Well I got my complete set of regular rubber bushings
from O'reilly from Moog for $44. Thats upper and
lower front control arm bushings for both sides only.
They come with the inner and outer metal shells,
whereas the poly ones do not, at least not from Energy
Suspension. My truck has almost 118K on it so I think
maybe its about time.
I dont know as far as not getting hurt though, I'll
let you know if mine go accident free and if we did
anything special to prevent getting hurt.

| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |