OT: Help with my 2000 neon...

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 15:27:34 EDT

Hey gang, I neen help with my neon, She has 63k on the clock, I noticed that
the exhaust is very visible, but not like she's burning oil, however, the
exhaust does have a distinct oder to it, almost like she is not burning all
the fuel. I noticed this a while back right after I cleaned the TB. I'm
going to check the plugs. HELP! thanks in advance.

Val Garcia
Houston, Tx
2004 Ram QuadCab SLT 4.7L V8
Graphite Metallic