Re: interior light not working

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 11:40:40 EDT

Do you have power mirrors as well and do they work? If not crawl under hood
and check the 10AMP in main fuse box in engine bay, likely there's your
culprit.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016

. . .------------------------------------------------------------------. | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! | | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net | `------------------------------------------------------------------'