Re: RE: Empty oil filter??

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 22:05:44 EDT

Ray Block wrote:
> [...]

Hi Ray - this wasn't just low - there was no oil in the filter at all,
just a light residue. I could see the metal bottom of the filter
through the hole. Something I don't ever remember being able to do.
Even though the engine sat unstarted for over 3 months, theoretically,
it should not be able to do that. The oil would have had to have flowed
against gravity!

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine