RE: Tires & Rims Are ON!

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 09:52:22 EDT

Well my truck sat really low in the front.

I measued from the ground, directly over the axle's hub area, to the bottom
lip of the fender flare. The front was about 3" lower than the rear.

I cranked the tbars to better level the out the truck's stance. The front
end is now about 1" lower than the rear. It looks so much better.

I will take some pics and try out photobucket.com