Re: ON-Line repair manuals...OT

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 17:18:40 EDT

Hey, Ray!

<snip> What!!???? You didn't get the psychic message I sent
you<snip>

Nope! It might have been Blocked by the Aluminum Foil helmet that I
routinely wear to keep my thoughts from being sucked out by the aliens in
orbit!

 <snip> I gotta get that brain helmet adjusted. Gawd! No some
poor schmuck in East Mahungus is gonna get detailed
 instructions on how to repair the speedo cable on a
 Buick Le Sabre.<snip>

So THAT'S who called this AM!

<snip> OK Bob, here tis the short version:

 Guaranteed 6 step repair for ANY automobile ailment.

 #1) Lift Hood

 #2) Remove Radiator Cap

 #3) Push old car out from under said radiator cap

 #4) Drive NEW car under said radiator cap

 #5) Close hood

 #6) Drive away happy as a clam<snip>

Clams are happy? Who woulda guessed...

<snip>Hey! Quit yer complaining! I said it is a guaranteed
 fix. I never said it was gonna be inexpensive!<snip>

Good point....I guess I can get a coupla speeding tix before the cost equals
out...

<snip> Just a little levity to brighten your day<snip>

THANX!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +