Re: RE: stumble & stall when cold...

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 17:21:51 EDT

Hey, Don...

<snip> Anyway, in the 10 free minutes I had last night, I looked at the EGR
valve and found that one of the vacuum lines had pulled off. Doh! Well
 maybe the EGR isn't bad... it's just not operating (not to mention the
 vacuum leak). So I connected it back up thinking it might solve my
 problems. Well, it didn't. This morning, it stalled on my way into
 work. So tonight I try actually replacing the valve.<snip>

I think Rascal will concur with this:
As long as you hear a rattling sound, the valve is functional...if not,
you should be able to soak your EGR in gasoline overnite & clear the crud
out...

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +