Re: ON-Line repair manuals...OT

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 12:34:26 EDT

--- DAKSY <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote: (in part)

> <snip> Hope this helps<snip>
>
> It certainly helped more than NO answers from the
> rest of the list...LOL!
>
> Bob (DAKSY) Smith
> DAKSY2K on AIM

What!!???? You didn't get the psychic message I sent
you?

I gotta get that brain helmet adjusted. Gawd! No some
poor schmuck in East Mahungus is gonna get detailed
instructions on how to repair the speedo cable on a
Buick Le Sabre.

OK Bob, here tis the short version:

Guaranteed 6 step repair for ANY automobile ailment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#1) Lift Hood

#2) Remove Radiator Cap

#3) Push old car out from under said radiator cap

#4) Drive NEW car under said radiator cap

#5) Close hood

#6) Drive away happy as a clam

Hey! Quit yer complaining! I said it is a guaranteed
fix. I never said it was gonna be inexpensive!

ROFL!

Just a little levity to brighten your day.

Ray

Some risk is necessary in life. Without risk, the new world wouldn't have been discovered, man wouldn't have landed on the moon and we wouldn't ride motorcycles.