Re: RE: stumble & stall when cold...

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 13:07:14 EDT

Heh... I suppose I should have known that. I can make a successful
engine swap, but I never really knew the purpose of EGR. :)

Anyway, in the 10 free minutes I had last night, I looked at the EGR
valve and found that one of the vacuum lines had pulled off. Doh! Well
maybe the EGR isn't bad... it's just not operating (not to mention the
vacuum leak). So I connected it back up thinking it might solve my
problems. Well, it didn't. This morning, it stalled on my way into
work. So tonight I try actually replacing the valve.

Don in CT
'89 Dakota Convertible 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340 (no stupid egr)
pbase.com/radon220/mopars