So Jon... tell me...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 00:10:32 EDT

I happened to be looking over your hope page, which I've taken up the
habit of, to keep watch for any vehicular additions that may sneak in...
and I saw that you planned to "keep this one pretty much stock, and use
it as a daily driver" in a comment referring to your expected driving
habits with your Cherokee.

So I'm curious - which set of wheels in your fleet, do you actually
drive the most now-a-days? Or do you tend to drive one of them in
particular depending on weather conditions and mood? I.E; The Cuda on
sunny crisp days when you feel like kickin tail? The Dak 'Vert on warm
  days when you feel like motoring in the open air? The 4x4 Ram for
daily work related duities around DML HQ... and so on...?

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine