RE: Cutoff year for transmission swap? (also looking for engine/trans)

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 05:56:13 EDT

I can personally vouch for 46RH's in 92 and 93 Daks w/318's as well.

There apparently were some applications (no clue what that might have been)
that used a non-lockup 46RH as Mopar Performance was (is?) selling them for
use in older vehicles. They came with instructions on wiring up the OD
switch to a toggle.

My original lock-up 46RH is sitting in a corner of my garage while I'm using
a "built" non-lockup version. This one has two wires to the OD connector
on the trans vs. three wires on the LU version.

Ray