Re: OT Neon Starter, Tom

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 21:50:41 EDT

Jay & Dana wrote:
> Thanks for the great advice Tom.
> I ended up paying $250.00 cdn for a new Bosch, and since I don't have the
> equipment, tools and time to do it myself, the Dodge dealer installed it for
> $90.00. Not bad I quess but it starts good now.
>
> Thanks again
> -Jay

Not bad of a deal really. Thats a decent price for a brand new Bosch.
$90 bucks is what I would have expected a shop to charge for changing
that. Its about an hour and a half job time. Sounds like thats about
what you got charged labor-wise.

Glad to help ya :)

"Just one more morning, I had to wake up with the blues..."

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine