Jet Chip & NGK Spark Plugs

From: Kyle Kozubal (lpd111@msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 21:44:12 EDT

I just bought a Jet Chip Stage II for my truck. It should be here next week.
After some 'breaking-in' and some gas fill-ups, I will report on how it is
doing.

I know a lot of people do not favor the Jet Chip, but there is really
nothing else out there for my '04 4.7L Dakota. Until SuperChips gets off
their butt and makes a product for my application, the Jet Chip will have to
work!...............it better work atleast!

I got the Jet Chip for well over 50% off, so I figured I would just give it
a try and see how it does.

I also have some NGK V-Power plugs waiting to go in, hopefully this weekend.
These are the ZFR6F-11G, stock #6987 plugs. These are the extended gap,
inductive resistor type, with a heat range of #6. Heat range #2 is the
hottest plug, with #11 being the coldest.

Kyle
04 Dakota Quad Cab SLT
4WD 4.7L V8
K&N FIPK, Flowmaster 40 Series