headliner fabric separating

From: Kurt Cypher (kcypher42@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 09:09:35 EDT

The fabric of the headliner on my '97 Dakota is separating from the foam
backing in two places, directly in front of the driver, and directly in
front of the passenger. It's not interfering with my view of the road
yet, but I figure I should fix it soon.

Any suggestions on an adhesive to use to get the fabric to stick back to
the foam underneath? I'm thinking a spray adhesive of some sort would
be easiest to use, but I figured I'd see what the collective wisdom of
the list might come up with.

Thanks,
Kurt