RE: Feeler: Another Aftermarket EMS option

From: Kevin S (kevin14@surewest.net)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 11:06:01 EDT

Hello Ray,

I borrowed a superchips programmer for my truck, and it seemed to make a
little bit of a difference, but not a lot by the seat of the pants. I bought
a Hypertech, and found the same thing. While they both felt a little more
responsive in the butt-o-meter, neither made any improvement in the 1/4 or
on the g-tech.

I suppose that the harness could be made for an easy removal of the MS, would
need to figure that out.