Re: Arrival times for Daktoberfest

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 09:32:28 EDT

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, andy levy wrote:

> On 10/22/2006 20:02, Chris Reck wrote:
> > This is mainly for Jon, but should be good information for the rest/
> >
> > Is Thursday evening (say 8-10 PM) too early to arrive for Daktoberfest?
> > This way, I don't waste time Friday driving only to have to turn around to
> > come back Sunday.
>
> I'm but a day tripper...when are those arriving on Saturday planning on
> descending upon Casa Steiger?
>
> Will we have time to get the Outback up on the lift? I've got an
> exhaust gasket that needs replacing (assuming I can get to the dealer
> for the part).

I'm expecting to leave from work on Friday, probably will get there at
about 1900-2000. I still haven't decided whether I'll leave Saturday
night or Sunday morning.

I will be four wheel drive at the event, I dropped off the half of my
front driveshaft that I actually own at Fleetpride yesterday so they could
put together the other half for me that I'd borrowed for Colorado. Still
open/open and terrible gears though.

I'd really like to find my spring retainers and weld them on, hopefully I
can dig those out of my shed between now and then. Would be nice to flex
out and not drop springs again.

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |