Re: Re: Shock Bolts again...

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 13:04:39 EDT

--- Hop * <hopsdak@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Ray Irons wrote:
> >>Must be a 4X4 thing. I have nearly 150K miles on
> my 98
> >>and (knockwood) most all of it is original.
> >>
> >>I still even have the factory U-joints, ring,
> pinion,
> >>clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing in
> there.
> >

> What rear end do you have? Mines a 3:55, 8 1/4.
> That might have something to do with it as well.
> --Hop

I don't remember the size, but I have the hi speed
rear. I KNOW its not the 3:55 gears. For some reason,
3:20 gears come to mind but I'm not sure. A long time
ago I met another DML'er in Maryland or northern
Delaware that worked at a Dodge dealership and he took
the VIN and told me which gears I have.

Ray