Re: Help! Advice [Chris Martin]

From: John Hower (jehower@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 09:49:21 EST

My experience with two Generation II Dakotas (1991 CabPlus 3.9
4speed, 130,000 when sold, 1995 CabPlus 3.9 auto currently 105,000)
is headlight switches (two switches and one plug replaced on the '95)
and A/C on the '95. No other problems, other than the annoying
squeal, which may be taken care of. I replaced the tensioner and
de-glazed the pulleys. Haven't driven much since, so we'll have to
wait and see.

John