Re: doo dum doodle dum do be doodle dum...

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 19:38:30 EST

On Wed, February 28, 2007 11:28 pm, Terrible Tom wrote:

> When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to gooo!
>
> And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and yer mind is movin loooow!
>
> When logic and proportion have fallen softly dead!
>
> And the white knight is talking backward!
>
> And the red queens off with her head!
>
> Rememberrrrrr what the door mouse said....
>
> feeed your heaaad! Feeed your heeeaadd!...
>
> dees ess te time on Sprozkets vhere we get daahnce!
>
> *toke*
>
> Thank ya... do what you want and get your own stuff out, this is called
> lets get stoned!
>
> woah let the sun beat down upon mah face - stars to fill mah dreams - i
> am a traveler of both time and space to be wher eI have been - sit with
> elderes of a gentel race - this world hase seldom seen, talk of dates
> for which they sit and wait - all will be revealed...
>
> talk and song from tongues of linting grace - whoes sounds caress my
> ear, but not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear -
> woaaaooo waahoo....
>
> *twitch*

Glad I could help. How are the trucks running? I rolled 102k on mine not
too long ago. Is there anything I should be doing special at 100k?

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.