RE: Oh Canadia

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 17:23:48 EST

It's a minor irritation to me, not an offense by any means.
But you and your friends aren't the only ones that misspell it that way.
I think if if your country's name was repeatedly misspelled, on purpose, it
would probably irritate you too. ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>From: "Gabriel A. Couriel" <gcouriel@bellsouth.net>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: RE: DML: Oh Canadia
>Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:02:50 -0500
>

>it's an inside joke with a guy i know. drives a 96 dakota, and is from
>Edmonton... bunch of guys from my fraternity insist he's from "Canadia"
>
>no offense intended.
>
>Gabriel A. Couriel
>
>2006 DML Fantasy Football Champion

Intro*Terms