Re: LOL, I Dealt With Tom's Twin Today At 4AM!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 08:43:04 EST

Oh um... ya... i never did send you that bill for the replacement vehicle
because of the extensive damage due to that little ding.
You see, the dent was so bad, that i had to go out and buy a brand new 2500
diesel to replace the Cherokee. It was only about 50 grand, i'll forward
you that bill right away...

Jon, it was a tiny little dent that i banged back down with the mini sledge.
  I think i did the hammering the next morning. It would have been hard to
miss because it was pretty loud. lololol

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>From: jon@dakota-truck.net

   Speaking of which, with all of