Re: LOL, I Dealt With Tom's Twin Today At 4AM!!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 10:49:28 EST

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

: Oh um... ya... i never did send you that bill for the replacement vehicle
: because of the extensive damage due to that little ding.
: You see, the dent was so bad, that i had to go out and buy a brand new 2500
: diesel to replace the Cherokee. It was only about 50 grand, i'll forward
: you that bill right away...

   Uh oh. :-) I'd complain, but that sort've sounds like something
I'd come up with... ;-)

: Jon, it was a tiny little dent that i banged back down with the mini sledge.
: I think i did the hammering the next morning. It would have been hard to
: miss because it was pretty loud. lololol

   Well, that's good to hear. :-)

   Hmmmm, was that *my* mini sledge? I don't remember receiving a
Form 223-B (Notice of Requisition of Mini Sledge for Body Work
Purposes). There is an administrative non-filing penalty due in
the amount of $50. At 17% interest compounded monthly, your current
charges come to $50,020.49. We'll call it even. ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-