Re: Beater economics

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 22:53:40 EDT

Ray Irons wrote:
> Why not look into the possibility of buying a used
> motorcycle for summer commuting and hang onto the Dak
> for extremely cold weather/snow day commuting?

I thought about that, but then quickly remembered that I'm way too much
of a spaz to be trusted on a motorcycle, especially with the traffic
around here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:401atDVP.jpg). I'm
pretty sure I'd probably kill myself within the first month.

Okay, seriously, there are several practical reasons why I decided
against that idea. Thanks for the suggestion, though.