Re: RE: Differential fluid changes

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 22:08:52 EDT

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 05:30 pm, Michael Maskalans wrote:
> Ah! an NP233, the dreaded electronic shifting version of the NP231

Yes. I would have preferred the regular shift, but I got everything else I
wanted on this truck, so I can live with the electric shift t-case.

> slap a yoke off a 231 on there and call it a day. There are a few
> spares of the 231 double cardian front output yokes around though.

I found a driveshaft shop in Rockford that can rebuild the CV joint for $200.

> > I'm in DeKalb, Illinois. It's about an hour west of Chicago, a bit
> > southeast of Rockford (RFD), if you're looking at a map.
>
> Too bad me and my spare parts are way over in ROC

Yeah, the gas alone to drive there and back would be more than $200. Thanks,
though.