Re: RE: When to change tranny fluid,or forget it.

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2007 - 23:31:28 EDT

So, for the anal among us, how many Changes does it take to get, say 90%
new fluid into the tranny? For example if I were to change my tranny
fluid [just the fluid] at my next 3 oil changes, how much good and how
much bad might I have? I realize this is a theoretical question
involving guesswork, but I am still wondering...