Re: owwwww!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2007 - 01:38:13 EDT

Barry Oliver wrote:

> 36 years old and I just broke my arm. Almost 2 meters, onto concrete, I
> was almost successful with the tuck and roll... Oooowwwww. It's my
> right arm too, and, well, it's taken me 10 minutes to just type this
> little bit, typing lefty...

Eww daaamn man - that reaaaly sucks... and with all the events you had
lined up this summer!! I'm really sorry Barry :-( Feel free to give
me a call this weekend if ya feel like yackin, since you're not going to
be doing a lot of typing right away.

The Zen philosopher Smasho once wrote:
"A truck with no dents, is not a 4x4...
and a 4x4 with no dents wasn't at a DML BBQ"
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine