Megashifter install in a GenII

From: sneezer@gmail.com
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 15:49:05 EDT

For those of you who have installed one of these shifters - did you use the
cable that came with it, or get a shorter one? How did you route the shifter
cable? Mine seems to be pretty long. Also, did you run into any clearance
problems using the MP/DT headers? I haven't had the chance to put the y-pipe
back on, still buttoning up the transmission and stuff.

My shifter cable is right against the edge of the bellhousing. I may wrap some
friction tape around it to help protect it from any rubbing against the metal.

My cooler lines were in the way, so I have the shifter cable attaching to the
shifter arm from the bottom instead of the top. Shifts appear to be pretty
smooth at this point.

Thanks!

Kevin
92 CC 360 swap w/lots of goodies!