Timing chain is brocken / Rockauto discount number needed

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 03:46:06 EDT

Hi guys,

after my timing chain has broken, I ordered a new one at rockauto.com.
I installed it and had no compression at all. Now I am removing the heads to check what the problem is. Because I have to ordered more parts at rockauto I would like to ask you guys if anybody of you have a discount coupon for that site to save some money.
Wasnīt it so that when you ordered at rockauto you get automaticly an discount coupon? I havenīt get one so far.

I will make some pictures after the heads ar deinstalled and post them on the net.

Have fun
Stebel