Re: Timing chain is brocken / Rockauto discount number needed

From: bernd@dodgetrucks.org
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 07:10:21 EDT

Before removing the heads, are you sure the timing chain is installed
correctly?
Not questioning you and your ability...but (as an example), the Mopar chains
have several marks on them that can be deceiving and cause the timing
to be off
(even though the marks are lined up) and can also cause the compression to be
either low or at "0" due to timing issues.

Are all cylinders at "0"??

- Bernd

Quoting stebel@web.de: