RE: Extended warranty

From: Brian (hskr@san.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 01:39:35 EDT

Yes, and customer surveys are randomly sent out and any bad mark in any
section of the survey counts against their 5-star rating. So they will
usually try to do what it takes to receive good surveys. The dealer does
not control who gets a survey, or when. It's totally random after your
first service visit. We got one for the local 5-star we went to. Left a
few bad marks because we were far from pleased with our service. Amazingly,
our service got much better after that.

brian cropp