Re: Royal Purple motor oil

From: Kyle Kozubal (solocamxt@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 19:21:03 EDT

I too, have heard very good things about RP. But is RP
an extended drain synthetic?

I am currently running Amsoil synthetic in my truck's
motor. Amsoil is an extended drain synthetic. I only
change my truck oil 2 times per year, since I only put
5,000 miles on my truck per year.

I am sure it is WAYYYYY over-kill to change a full
synethic motor oil every 2,500 miles, but oh well.

I will soon be switching over to Amsoil in the front
and read diffs and in the tcase.

Kyle