RE: A/C problems/ 134a UV dye

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2007 - 10:21:10 EDT

Dan, this is not something you should do yourself. I had my '92 converted
to R134 in 2002 by a very good AC expert at a local garage I trusted. It
wasn't very expensive. I seem to recall it was around $100 (maybe less)
for everything, including re-charge of course. It's worked great ever
since! (note: my AC was working fine with the R12 but the system had to be
opened to do a cam swap. I believe the recovery of my R12 helped to offset
some of the cost of the conversion)

Ray