RE: K&N FIPK Heat Shield

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 19:35:57 EDT

I was thinking of getting the K&N kit too. Since you say the 5040 filter
doesn't flow enough CFM, can you please tell me how much the 5040 flows and
also how much your 4.7 needs for optimal performance? Also, how you came to
this conclusion would also be helpful since I don't have the proper tools
for proper measurement?

Thanks for your help.
James