Ball Joints

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 22:44:24 EST

Hey, DML!
It's time, gotta change out the lowers on the DAKSY...
Been almost 40 years (*sheesh8 - did I SAY that?) since I changed ball
joints...
Last time was on my 68 Cuda (wish I still had THAT one!)
Anyhoo, any of you Gen III 4X4 guys got any pointers?
Should I stick with the pickle fork or go for the ball joint press? Or both?
I picked up a set of MOOG lowers for about $40 each (great to have
connections)...
& I wanna get em in before the "Hawk" hits...
Any pointers or pitfalls to avoid will be greatly appreeshee8ted!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed