Re: Subject: Re: RE: OT-MP3

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 21:50:50 EST

Christopher Orr wrote:

> I hope you enjoy your stay. If nothing else, it's a great way to learn
> about how things work.

Well thats a big reason I wanted to get into more computer stuff - I got
sick and tired of not having a clue what others were talking about. I'm
no Uber Geek... but at least I can carry on a conversation now, and not
look like a complete newb :) I was heavy into computers about 10 years
ago, but as time passed and I joined The DML - I became far more of a
gear head, than a Geek. i've recently rediscovered my inner Geek and
have allowed it to flurish by spending money on lots of computer
equipment and toys lately hehehe.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine