Re: is this the end of the Dakota?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 21:54:28 EST

I feel they should cut the Dakota back down some in size; The current models
are almost as large as the 80's full size trucks were.\
Until the latest incarnation; the Dakotas were popular.
I disagree with the 6 cyl diesel Dak.. a good sized 4 cyl diesel; 3.5L to
4L.
As for the Mitsubitchi Raider.. I see too many on the road.. why buy the
same truck with worse depreciation and less warranty.
Chrysler needs to stop blaming the products for thier lack of marketing or
all the times that cost cutting has shot themselves in the foot.

They're going all in thinking the 09 Ram is going to take over the market;
but dropping the Mega cab for just a crew cab, and putting an even shorter
bed on it.
Aaron Wyse
Dothan Chrysler Dodge sales