Re: Made in China

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 09:16:03 EST

I agree with him that there should have been spending cuts. I do not agree
that the tax cuts were just for the rich. Unless you believe as some
leftists do that everyone making $70k or more is rich. I believe he did not
vote for the cuts for both reasons. One which I agree and one I do not.

Romney is a walking contradiction and in some ways more liberal. Look as
Mass. healthcare. Bush II is a religious guy, he is probably a principled
guy. He is strong on national defense, but he a too much of a spender and a
goldfish is a better communicator. You know what? Bush I said no new taxes
then raised taxes (bad move). However, in 1992, I still supported him
because I believe he was the best man for the job of those running.

My real pick this year Giuliani. Giuliani is pro-choice. I am pro-life. I
would still vote for him because I believed him to be the most capable.
Anyone who votes based on one, even two issues, is missing the big picture
and, to me, quite frightening.

Who else wee we going to vote for this year, Fred Thompson? I like the guy
and he is a great speaker, but he was clueless when interviewed. Who else,
Ron Paul? How about Huckabee? Here we have another Bush. A social
conservative and a fiscal liberal. the worst of both worlds. He is worse
than a social conservative. He is a social zealot.