New step bars.....now check engine light.

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2008 - 10:45:30 EST

Well,I had step bars put on my '07 Ram QC
yesterday,and it was fine after starting it and
driving it home. But the next trip I took in it,after
a few minutes,the MIL came on. I tried
on-off-on-off-on with no results. Can't imagine what
they could have affected by just bolting on step bars.
Guess I'll take my Elmscan out there here in a little
bit and check it out.

Steve P.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 QC Black 4X4 Sport w/Hemi

2003 Dodge Dakota Sport CC Red 4X2 Sport w/3.9 and 42RE (Work truck,driven the most often)

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Silver 4X4 w/4.0 and 42RE

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs