Re: OT: Bikes

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 09:26:26 EDT

Hey, Ray...

<> I gotta say (and this from a Suzuki sport bike owner)
 there is nothing wrong with the Harley of today. Back
 when Harley was bought out in a hostile take over by
 AMF quality went down and they did have oil leakage
 problems. Today, since Harley bought themselves back
 and are an independent company, quality is way back up
 and they don't leak oil. Harley is one of the better
 made bikes on the road today and for the style of bike
 they produce they hold value way better than any other
 bile on the road. No other motorcycle manufacturer can
 build a bike that does what Harley does, cruise well
 in comfort. I have looked at a Harley as a compliment
 to my 1200cc sport bike to use as a touring machine. I
 just can't afford one right now. <>

' Swut I'm talkin bout!!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM