Re: Upshift light in 5th

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2008 - 21:10:05 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
>>I took the bulb out after it got annoying.
>

> A slight understatement there, methinks!
>
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0304/0968.html
>
> :-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I didn't even remember posting that!!

Hysterical thing is - that according to that post, I "accidentally" put
the bulb in... and I just this week said I put it in just for the hell
of it...

I'm sure no one will be shocked if I say I honestly don't recall which
of the two is correct. I want to say I did accidentally put it in, but
now I am not sure!

(ok that makes more sense in this thread)

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine