Re: i might be a Dodge owner again!!!

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 12:58:33 EDT

Tony is still in biz, I talk to him often, he lives an hour from me. It's
been a bit since I messed with a gas truck, I'm not sure who makes the best
programmer for the 4.7 but I would check into that as well...........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Quad Cab Patriot Blue 2500 Cummins diesel 13.7
at 103 mph. '66 Olds 442, "Project Olds", I wish Mike would hurry the "F" up
and paint my car....

In a message dated 7/10/2008 9:54:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,